I have read and understood the terms and conditions.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions. Entry into the competition (“Competition”) constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. Conditions of entry:
2. Competition is open to registered travel agents in Australia and New Zealand aged over 18 years old. Employees (and their immediate families) of RCL Cruises Ltd (“Promoter”) and any third party agencies associated with this promotion (who are not travel agents) are ineligible to enter. Who may enter:
3. The promotion commences at 9:00am AEST on Friday 1 June 2018 and closes Saturday 30 June 2018 at 23:59pm AEST (“Promotion Period”). Entries must be received within the Promotion Period in order to be eligible to win. The promotion:
4. Make a new fully deposited FIT or group Celebrity Cruises booking during the promotion period on any sailing departing before 30 April 2019 and register your booking at How to enter: www.celebritycruises.com.au/edgeincentive to enter the draw to win. Each cruise booking must be confirmed within the Promotion Period (BK status) and the Entrant must ensure all personal details attached to the booking are correct. Failure to provide correct details will result in forfeiting the prize. Bookings made by wholesale agencies are eligible and must be registered through a different promotion entry form at www.celebritycruises.com.au/edgewholesaleincentive.
5. applies of one (1) entry per valid booking. Limit
6. The prize winner (“Winner”) will be determined on Wednesday 4 July 2018 at Level 12, 157 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060 at 15:00pm AEST. The Promoter, RCL Cruises Ltd. reserves the right to choose the winner of the Prize. Two winners will be randomly drawn, one from eligible retail agent entries, and one from eligible wholesale agent entries. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning that decision. Winners will be notified by phone and email by Friday 6 July 2018 and must confirm their acceptance of the Prize by 18:00pm AEST on Friday 13 July 2018. If the Prize remains unclaimed or is forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw, as required, at the same time and place as the original draw on Monday 16 July 2018. The winners and winner’s notification: Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image, entry, and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products supplied by the promoter.
7. The Prizes consist of the following: Prize:
An invitation for the Winner of the Prize and one companion to attend the Inaugural trade event for Celebrity Edge in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The Prize includes a two night cruise onboard Celebrity Edge departing Fort Lauderdale on 29 November 2018. Prize includes return international economy class airfares to Fort Lauderdale or Miami from select departure gateways including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Hobart, Perth and Auckland. Prize also includes one night pre-cruise accommodation in Fort Lauderdale. Expected travel dates are from 28 November (departing Australia or New Zealand) to 1 December 2018 (returning to Australia or New Zealand). The prize is valued at AU$4,949 RRP.
The Winner will be required to book their own return economy class flights from an eligible gateway and submit an invoice to RCL Cruises Ltd for reimbursement via Paymode. Dates are subject to seat availability at time of booking. Travel to and from the Winner’s capital city to airport do not form part of the Prize and are the responsibility of the Winner. The Prize includes airfare taxes, which will be covered by RCL Cruises Ltd. Tickets are not transferable and any unused portion of the prize is not redeemable for cash of any kind and the prize flights must be taken consecutively within one booking only. Winner and Guest must travel together. Cancellation and/or changes to flight details once booked will incur the applicable change fee. The fee applies on a per-guest, per-change basis. This fee is payable by the winner.
Personal purchases onboard the ship (e.g. specialty beverages, spa, shopping, casino) are not included in the Prize and are at the prize winner’s expense. The Prize also does not include travel insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, shore excursions (unless otherwise stated) or any other onboard purchases. These costs and arrangements must be covered by the winner.
The Prize is valid for two passengers only, one (1) Winner and one (1) Guest. No additional guests can be added to the booking. The Prizes are not transferable to any other ship or sail date other than the above listed. Stateroom upgrades are not available. If the Winner is unable to travel within the date range provided or accept the prize by 18:00pm AEST on Friday 13 July, it will be forfeited and redrawn at the same time and place stated above on Monday 16 July 2018. The Winner and Guest must travel together for all portions of the Prize. The Winner and their Guest will be subject to the booking terms and conditions as outlined here.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation of the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to modify the cruise offered at any time and replace with an alternative cruise of a similar value. Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, employment with a registered trade partner and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involves manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the promotion as intended by the Promoter. In the event of such problems or conduct, then the Promoter may (where necessary with approval from the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
8. The Promoter is RCL Cruises Ltd, Level 12, 157 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060. ABN 54150263086. NSW Permit no. LTPS/18/24922